Service Desk Engineer
WHY WE NEED YOU
We are on a mission to transform the accounting industry by providing the best, most advanced cloud technology solutions and service. Our company has grown in recognition over 15 years, often receiving many industry awards, and with that has come massive growth. We need smart, hard-working, caring, ambitious talent to keep up with our growth and to figure out better ways to solve new technical challenges.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will work on a team to provide excellent technical support of our cloud products and services. Your team will have primary clients that you manage and build relationships with. Your goal is to build a strong reputation among your clients of effective troubleshooting and exceptional customer service.
Most of the support you provide is done remotely through chat, email, phone, and remoting in. The problems you will solve will look different daily and will take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours to solve. On a typical day, you will solve about eight client requests. If you like earning miles, there is optional travel to go onsite to support clients around the country. Specifically, you will:
- Provide advanced technical support to Xcentric’s cloud servers, hosted applications, and managed workstations
- Problem solve issues related to servers, connectivity, networking, printers, applications, virtualization, security and directory services
- Complete special projects and tasks assigned by management
- Go onsite for client relationship and trust building
- Assist in developing documentation, knowledgebase and best practice guides
- Ensure a positive client experience and high client satisfaction
- You love technology and helping others use it
- You are amazing at troubleshooting problems
- You are a jack-of-all-trades and a master of a few
- You can wear many hats and quickly shift gears from one kind of problem to the next
- You can easily communicate tech to non-technical people with a soft touch
- You have experience in customer service and can stay calm and collected under pressure
- You are self-driven and absolutely love to learn
- You are talented at managing expectations and your time
- You love collaborating across teams and are personable, helpful, and incredibly detailed
- You have a degree in IT, certifications, and/or experience in technical support
- You have competency in various technologies such as Citrix, Microsoft, Active Directory, Network Monitoring systems, etc
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental healthcare coverage
- Flexibility to work from home 2 days/week
- Progressive personal time-off policy
- 11 paid holidays annually
- Paid volunteer week – Pick your favorite place to serve and give back.
- 401k Plan
- Basic life insurance at no cost to you
- Casual dress code
- Office ping pong and shuffleboard tables
- Fun company events
- Office snacks
- Normal office hours
WHY WORK AT XCENTRIC
- 4.8 rating on Glassdoor. Our employees rave about our amazing culture
- Fast growth. We have been growing by 30% for the last four years
- Plenty of opportunities for advancement. We are growing quickly and we need everyone that joins our team to advance with us
- Our leadership values prioritizing family, and models the way
- We are an industry leader and a recipient of many rewards
- Autonomy. We give a lot of freedom to our employees to lead themselves
- Your coworkers will quickly become close friends
- We genuinely care about our employees and the clients we serve
We are a fun, energetic company founded by two brothers, Trey and Christian James. From the beginning, Trey and Christian set out to build a company that others would love to work for. Over 15 years they have fostered a life-giving company culture that values family, fun, hard work, and growth.
In addition to our amazing culture, we are really good at what we do and proud to say we hold many awards including being ranked on INC 5000 nine years in a row, ranked number 4 on Channel E2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs, ranked in the Top 100 Cloud Services Providers (CSPs), and many more! Visit Xcentric.com for the rest of the story.
Service Desk, Service Desk Analyst, Service Desk Technician, Help Desk Specialist, Helpdesk Analyst, Technical Support Analyst, Information Technology Analyst, Information Technology Specialist, Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!