WHY WE NEED YOU
We are on a mission to transform the accounting industry by providing the best, most advanced cloud technology solutions and service. Our company has grown in recognition over 15 years, often receiving many industry awards, and with that has come massive growth. We need smart, hard-working, caring, ambitious talent to keep up with our growth and to figure out better ways to solve new technical challenges.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will work on a team to provide excellent technical support of our cloud products and services. Your goal is to build a strong reputation among our clients of effective troubleshooting and exceptional customer service. Your focus will primarily be an escalation point for the Service Desk team. You will work to solve more difficult and complex client requests.
Most of the support you provide is done remotely through chat, email, phone, and remoting in. The problems you will solve will look different daily. On a typical day, you will solve two to four client requests.
- Provide advanced technical support including Microsoft and Desktop Server support, advanced application support, Windows Network support, support of registry, and GPO management
- Execute application installs and application updates
- Implement automation techniques for repeated client requests
- Provide impromptu training to the Service Desk team
- Assist in developing documentation, knowledgebase and best practice guides
- Complete special projects and tasks assigned by management
- Provide assistance to the project team by completing assigned tasks and supporting onsite resources
- Communicate highly technical information to both technical and non-technical users
- Ensure a positive client experience and high client satisfaction
- Live in or near Alpharetta, GA or Bozeman, MT
- Able to travel 10-15%
- You are amazing at troubleshooting problems
- You are a jack-of-all-trades and a master of a few
- You can wear many hats and quickly shift gears from one kind of problem to the next
- You can easily communicate tech to non-technical people with a soft touch
- You have experience in customer service and can stay calm and collected under pressure
- You are self-driven and absolutely love to learn
- You are talented at managing expectations and your time
- You love collaborating across teams and are personable, helpful, and incredibly detailed
- You have a degree in IT, certifications, and/or experience in technical support
- You have competency in various technologies such as Citrix, Microsoft, Active Directory, Network Monitoring systems, Group Policy Management, etc.
- You are an experienced System Administrator
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental healthcare coverage
- Flexibility to work from home 2 days/week
- Progressive personal time-off policy
- 11 paid holidays annually
- Paid volunteer week – Pick your favorite place to serve and give back
- 401k Plan
- Basic life insurance at no cost to you
- Casual dress code
- Office ping pong and shuffleboard tables
- Fun company events
- Office snacks
- Normal office hours
WHY WORK AT XCENTRIC
- 4.8 rating on Glassdoor. Our employees rave about our amazing culture
- Fast growth. We have been growing by 30% for the last three years
- Plenty of opportunities for advancement. We are growing quickly and we need everyone that joins our team to advance with us
- Our leadership values prioritizing family, and models the way
- We are an industry leader and a recipient of many rewards
- Autonomy. We give a lot of freedom to our employees to lead themselves
- Your coworkers will quickly become close friends
- We genuinely care about our employees and the clients we serve
We are a fun, energetic company founded by two brothers, Trey and Christian James. From the beginning, Trey and Christian set out to build a company that others would love to work for. Over 15 years they have fostered a life-giving company culture that values family, fun, hard work, and growth.
In addition to our amazing culture, we are really good at what we do and proud to say we hold many awards including being ranked on INC 5000 nine years in a row, ranked number 4 on Channel E2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs, ranked in the Top 100 Cloud Services Providers (CSPs), and many more! Visit Xcentric.com for the rest of the story.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!